Belmorso Pronto Spaghetti - Hot Sundried Tomato Pesto
Are you in search of a spaghetti sauce that's simple, easy to use but most importantly full of flavour?
Pronto Spaghetti is exactly that. It's one of the best pasta sauce jars in our shop, and our number 4 bestseller.
What is Pronto Spaghetti?
Pronto Spaghetti has evolved from a famous Italian recipe: Spaghetti, Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino. The latter translates to Spaghetti, Garlic, Olive Oil and Chilli.
The only difference between the original recipe and aglio olio sauce in a jar is the addition of sun dried tomatoes.
The taste is perfect; not too hot.. but just right!
Think about it as your garlic tomato pasta sauce made with sun dried tomatoes instead of fresh tomatoes (PS: of course our sun dried tomatoes are simply sun dried from fresh, so they are as nutritious as the fresh ones, just tastier).
Add it to your cart with our Artisan Spaghetti Con Curva!
Not Just the Best Spaghetti Sauce Jar..
Pronto Spaghetti sauce might have been created with spaghetti in mind, but you can use it in man ways. Read on.
1. Use it with any pasta shape you like (from penne to bucatini)
2. Add it to more complex pasta sauces like ragu and bolognese. We have a delicious Vegan Lentil Bolognese Recipe made with this sauce. It's on the blog.
Also great enjoyed as follows:
- With your favourite protein - chicken, meatballs, fish, tofu, etc.
- Dip or spread with bread, tarallini, crackers, etc.
- Condiment for vegetables and eggs.
- In pies, and even on pizza if you'd like a slightly spicy one.
- For salad dressing, stews and soups.
Should you prefer that, Pronto Spaghetti is also available in large size.
What are you waiting?
Shop Pronto Spaghetti now and make all those delicious recipes with it.
Italian dried tomatoes (50%), olive oil, wine vinegar (contains SULPHITES), Italian basil (3,5%), sugar, garlic, hot chilli pepper (1,2%), salt.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Typical values per 100g
Energy 1956 KJ/452 Kcal
of which saturates 5,9g
of which sugars 18,9g
Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated below 4°C and consume within 5 days.
Produced without preservatives
Exclusively produced in Italy for: TASTE WITH GUSTO IMPORT Ltd. Unit 2, Santry Hall Industrial Estate, D09 Y2F7, Dublin 9.