Sun Dried Tomatoes
Succulent, rich and tasty, sun dried tomatoes are an Italian superfood.
Whether you are making sun dried tomatoes pasta or sun dried tomatoes salad, the result will be a delicious dish that is also nutritious.
Are sundried tomatoes good gor you?
These sun blushed tomatoes are rich in vitamins, especially vitamin D, minerals and antioxidants. So yes, they are an amazing food to add to your meals for extra taste and goodness.
Shop the BEST SUN DRIED TOMATOES in Ireland so you can start adding them to your food.
How do you eat dried tomatoes?
1. Add them to panini and toasties
2. Mix them in leafy and vegetable salads
3. Use them to make homemade pesto and pasta sauces
4. Add them to bakes like savoury cakes, pies, focaccia and pizza
5. Chop them in your ragu soffritto for extra flavour, especially vegetarian ones
6. Enjoy them as a side
7. Snack on them
8. Add to antipasti platters
9. Enjoy them inside frittata and omelettes
10. Stir them in your pesto pasta
Dried tomatoes (65%), sunflower seed oil (24%), salt, wine vinegar, capers, mixed herbs. Acidity regulator: citirc acid, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
May contain: tuna, anchovies, celery and lupines.
Glass Jar, lid
Nutrition Typical values per 100g
Energy 862 KJ/206 Kcal
Fat 15g of which saturates 2,4g
Carbohydrate 8,4g of which sugars 8,4g
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat. Once opened store refrigerated below +4°C and consume within 7 days.
Produced in Italy for: Taste With Gusto import Ltd. Unit 2 Santry Hall Industrial Estate, D09Y2F7 Dublin 9.